- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
The Write Image, LLC is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily provide via sign-up forms, email, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We use a third-party payments service to collect sensitive information (such as credit card data). That information is encrypted on the payment service’s site, and is never transmitted to us in any way. You can verify this encryption by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page when entering your sensitive information.
Only staff who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Unless otherwise stated, The Write Image, LLC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website, excluding any and all original content created and uploaded by its paid members (“user-generated content”). This original, user-generated contend createt and uploaded by paid members shall remain the property of the creator.
User-generated content means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material, and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You must not:
- republish user-generated content on this website (including republication on social media and other websites);
- sell, rent, or sub-license user-generated content from the website;
- show any user-generated content from the website in public (including on social media and other websites);
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit user-generated content on this website for a commercial purpose; or
- edit or otherwise modify any user-generated contend on the website without express written consent from the creator/owner of the user-generated content.
Any user-generated content you share on this website must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or The Write Image, LLC or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
The Write Image, LLC reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on The Write Image, LLC’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding The Write Image, LLC’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user-generated content, The Write Image, LLC does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
We request information from you on our order form. To register for an event, you must provide contact information (like name and email address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used to register you for an event. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.