When it comes to writing, publishing, and launching your book, it may be tempting to just dive in. But guess where that leaves you: Feeling scattered, uncertain of your message, unclear about your goals, and overwhelmed by your to-do list.
Before you write your book, you need to slow down and take a step back. Learn some things. After all, you don’t know what you don’t know. Get smart so you can create a book that your audience will love, buy, and brag about.
Planning is the key.
And I’ve put some easy planning resources into one simple resource just for you!
[Anita] provided clarity where there was none, order where there was confusion, and valuable insights into how to transform my manuscript into a book I feel proud to publish. She is an essential resource for a first-time author.
~ Shelley Hammell, author of Win Win Leadership: How Great Leaders Build High-Performing Teams[line]
When you have a plan to write and launch your book, the process is easier and much more enjoyable.
But you don’t have a plan.
Well, you do now!
Get Publishing Prowess, my FREE report, and learn some essentials to get started with your book.
- Understand your target market, so you know who you’re writing for.
- Plan your writing schedule to make writing the book easier.
- Write faster and smarter, so you can start using your book to reach your goals.
- Outsource elements of your book, so you don’t struggle to do it all yourself.
- Market smarter to reach more readers, make a greater impact, and expand your visibility.
- Embrace launch day and make being an author fun.
- Get help from professionals, so you produce a book you’ll be proud of.
I always knew I had a book inside of me, but the mere thought of writing created tremors, headaches, and even resistance. [Anita’s] guidance in helping me face all these challenges to complete my book has been a tremendous help. Thanks again for all you assistance.
~ Judy Rose, author of A Legacy of Heirs[line]
This free resource helps you lay a solid foundation for your book project. And once you finish with the simple checklist, you’ll be smarter about publishing a book and being a successful author.
You have nothing to lose. What are you waiting for?