It’s time to add some words
to that blank page.
You’re stuck at the start of your book project, unsure how to organize your ideas, outline your content, define your goals and expected outcomes, profile your ideal reader, and figure out what comes next in the publishing process.
One false start after another trying to move forward in your author journey feels like trying to swim in quicksand (and getting the same result).
Lots of authors struggle at the start of their book journey. What that results in is pretty much nothing. Either no book at all, or no sales and a whole lot of disappointment.
I don’t want that for you. Why?
Because, when authors struggle like this, they:
- Lose confidence
- Waste time
- Spend way too much money
- Give up before they achieve the rich results they expected
Let’s make sure you don’t have to go through this. Why?
Because, as a successful author, you should:
- Use your book to extend your brand and your credibility beyond the board room
- Be confident in your knowledge and expertise
- Be clear about how your book will serve you and your readers
- Enjoy writing your book . . . and every other aspect of being an author
- Define the ideal outcomes of your author journey
- Create multiple ways to leverage your book
- Work with me, and you’ll get all of this and more!
Let’s discuss your Private VIP Intensive today.
(Starting with a no-cost, no-pressure Book Strategy Session.)
This exclusive, one-on-one, full-day VIP coaching experience is perfect for you if you are:
- A corporate executive or professional: Get going with the next step in your professional journey. Create a product that illustrates your knowledge, your credibility, and your legacy so you can remain relevant in the marketplace.
- A business owner, coach, consultant, or speaker: Create a product you can use to leverage your platform. Position yourself as an influencer and the go-to person for higher-level clients and visibility opportunities.
Are you ready to get your book done in the next 90 days?
You get personalized coaching with The Author’s Midwife — virtually, or in a private setting — where we’ll focus on the exact areas you need help with. This is a no-fluff, no PowerPoint, hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves coaching experience designed to focus on your specific needs.
You walk away with:
- Deep insight into your purpose and anticipated outcomes for writing the book
- Clarity on who your target reader is and what their takeaway should be
- A sharp, decisive outline
- A head start (or continuation) on writing (Yes, we write some content!)
- A book production timeline, so you know what comes first, next and last, and how long each step should take
- Strategies to “seed” your content so you can leverage your book
- Multiple ways to use your book content to impact audiences in your business or career
- Stealth marketing, promotions, and sales strategies that take your earnings well beyond book sales
- A ton of my resources to help you with managing the entire book project so you end up with a professional outcome
- A list of my go-to publishing team, all of them highly experienced publishing professionals
- A recording of our entire session, so you can reference it throughout your author journey
Schedule a free Book Strategy Session
to meet me and learn what to expect from your
Your book isn’t going to magically be awesome. You have to make it so.
And I can help.
I’ve worked with dozens of successful authors to produce award-winning books that gained them media visibility, more clients, paid speaking invitations, and industry respect and recognition.
Who doesn’t want that?
Anyone who is ready to finally write a book and get it published should work with Anita because she knows how to flush out ideas, what it takes to produce a quality book, keeps you on task, and is so fun to work with. Her support and publishing guidance were invaluable. Hiring Anita is one of the best decisions I’ve made. Without her I could not add author to my list of accomplishments.
~ Terrie Hudson, author of Leave a Legacy That Counts
Anita helped me through every single step of this intimidating process to ensure that I did not give up or put out a book no one would want to read. She even helped me with the over whelming task of trying to market my book.
~ Heather Rogers, author of A Simplified Life
[Anita] provided clarity where there was none, order where there was confusion, and valuable insights into how to transform my manuscript into a book I feel proud to publish. She is an essential resource for a first-time author.
~ Shelley Hammell, author of You Think You’re Coaching But You’re Not: How Great Leaders Build High-Performing Teams
Thank you for sticking with me on this project. Your patience, sense of humor, guidance and compassion enabled me to complete it. You are a true professional.
~ Mike Pitcher, author of The Seven eLements of Leadership for a New Breed of Leader
Anita obviously knows the business of being an author and a speaker inside out. Her guidance and insight helped me navigate my blind spots and pushed me to improve my process dramatically. Her thoughtful approach also raised the bar on my branding and messaging. I cannot say enough about how pivotal her influence has been as I launched my new career – even after 25 years as a business owner in other markets.
~ Stacey Ruth, author of Truth & Dare: Inside Out Marketing
If you’re ready, I’m ready to help you become “author of”.
I’m Anita Henderson, known by many as The Author’s Midwife. I am the owner of The Write Image Consulting, LLC, and creator of the Write Your Life Author Coaching Program. My work with professionals and entrepreneurs has resulted in multiple award-winning books and has helped authors grow their media and online visibility, speaker platforms, industry credibility, and overall confidence in their ability to write a compelling, high-quality book. An eight-times published author, I’ve experienced book publishing success for myself, and I want to help you do the same.
In this private working session, you’ll get hands-on, personalized attention. And you’ll walk away with
everything you need to rock your author platform like a BOSS!
You’ll leave this session with
a clear plan and next steps to
move your author experience to the next level.
The book is only the beginning.
It’s BIGGER than the book!
Do this for yourself so you can finally finish your book
and make it work for you.
Let’s get this done!